Time is the only resource that cannot be bought. How to manage it effectively? We suggest!
- The first proven way is to make a note of all your activities within 1 week. This will make it much easier to understand how much you can do in a given period of time and to realize what you waste most of your time on.
- Another method of time management is to plan each day. This can be done either in the evening, before going to bed, or in the morning, just after waking up.
- Before starting a task, take a few minutes to think about what you want to achieve by doing it. Once completed, let’s evaluate it.
- To avoid wasting time, it’s a good idea to designate times during the day when you check your email and social media.
- If we have the opportunity, let’s delegate some of the tasks.
Main photo: Michaela from Pexels