To make your own face cream or mask, you don’t need to have a real lab at home! Some of the ingredients you are sure to have in your kitchen, and others you can easily buy at the drugstore or pharmacy. Check what you will need to start creating your own cosmetics!
Activated charcoal mask
Recently, quite a few products containing activated charcoal have appeared on the cosmetic market. This chemical compound has strong cleansing properties that will help acne-prone skin get rid of blackheads and other impurities
- 2-3 capsules of activated charcoal,
- a teaspoon of natural yogurt.
Mix the ingredients, apply to your face, and then wash off after 15 minutes.
Masque with apple and honey
For cleansing the skin, a mask with apple and honey will be perfect – it brightens discoloration, removes dead skin, moisturizes and soothes inflammation
- a medium-sized apple,
- a tablespoon of natural honey,
- a tablespoon of natural yogurt,
- spoon of ground oatmeal
Grate the peeled apple on a fine mesh grater and squeeze out the excess juice. Add honey, yogurt and flakes. Apply the mixture to your face for 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water
This mask also has a pore-cleansing effect, as well as a toning and refreshing effect.
- half a bunch of chopped parsley,
- 2 tablespoons of minced cottage cheese or natural homogenized cheese.
Mix all the ingredients. Leave the mask on your face for 15-20 minutes. Wipe off with a tissue or towel, then rinse with warm water
Turmeric mask is ideal for people who want to soothe inflammation, unify skin tone, get rid of blemishes, and at the same time also prevent wrinkles
- 2 teaspoons of honey,
- a pinch of turmeric,
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice,
- ½ teaspoon of olive oil, grape seed oil or sunflower oil,
- 3 teaspoons of natural yogurt.
Mix honey, turmeric, yogurt and lemon juice. Apply to the face and wash off after 20 minutes. Pat the oil into dry skin and massage it into your face. Remove any excess with a cotton pad
Oatmeal face scrub
This delicate scrub has a soothing effect on inflammation. It will work great for combination, oily and acne-prone skin.
- 3 teaspoons of ground oatmeal,
- 1 teaspoon of honey,
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil, linseed oil or grape seed oil,
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Mix all the ingredients, then apply to your face, massaging lightly. Wash off with warm water
Moisturizing Face Cream-Base
This moisturizing cream will work for all skin types. Since it does not contain preservatives, store it in the refrigerator and use it within 2-3 weeks.
- 2 g unrefined shea butter,
- 6 g of fractionated coconut oil,
- 5 g of natural oil emulsifier,
- 25 ml of orange blossom hydrolate,
- a beaker,
Combine the shea butter, coconut oil and olive emulsifier together in a water bath. Heat the orange blossom hydrolate and slowly add the previously dissolved products to it. Pour the finished cream into a jar
Cream for special tasks
This cream can be used in many different ways. It will work great as a hand cream, a protective lipstick or a cream to protect the ends of your hair.
- shea butter,
Prepare the above ingredients in a 1:1 ratio and mix in a water bath. Pour the resulting mixture into a jar and leave it in the fridge overnight
Natural deodorants allow you to get rid of bad smell
- 3 tablespoons of shea butter,
- half a tablespoon of potato starch,
- 6 tablespoons of coconut oil,
- 1.5 tablespoons of baking soda,
- 4 drops of essential oil (optional).
Melt the butter and oil in a water bath, and when they become liquid, add the potato starch and baking soda. Mix everything well. Pour the mixture into a jar, add essential oil and leave in the fridge overnight.